From Joshua Ginter, Administrator of Canadian Children’s Literature / Littérature canadienne pour la jeunesse and Research Coordinator at the Centre for Research in Young People’s Texts and Cultures:
The forthcoming Fall issue of Canadian Children’s Literature / Litterature canadienne pour la jeunesse features a collection of articles and essays on the work of L.M. Montgomery. Special rates are offered for single, non-subscription copies.
- Anne of Green Gables, Elijah of Buxton, and Margaret of Newfoundland—Margaret Mackey (University of Alberta)
- Weaving a Tapestry of Beauty: Anne Shirley as Domestic Artist—Kathleen Miller (University of Delaware)
- The “Murray Look”: Trauma as Family Legacy in L.M. Montgomery’s Emily of New Moon Trilogy—Lindsey McMaster (Nipissing University)
- Rereading Anne of Green Gables in Anne of Ingleside: L.M. Montgomery’s Variations—Perry Nodelman (University of Winnipeg)
- A report on the digitization of the L.M. Montgomery Collection at the University of Guelph—Lorne Bruce, Wayne Johnston, and Helen Salmon (University of Guelph)
- Review Essays on Montgomery Criticism and new Anne of Green Gables Material—Carole Gerson (Simon Fraser University) and E. Holly Pike (Memorial University)
Special rates for single copies are payable by cheque or money order to Canadian Children’s Literature / Littérature canadienne pour la jeunesse. Please provide full mailing and contact details.
- Canada: $25 CAD (Individual), $38 CAD (Institution)
- U.S.: $27 USD (Individual), $38 USD (Institution)
- Overseas: $32 USD/€23 (Individual), $40 USD/€32 (Institution)
Department of English,
University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2E9
For more information, email email@example.com or telephone 204 786 9351.